As a veteran of a leading global law firm in New York City, Travis Tatko has extensive experience guiding individual and business clients to successful outcomes. Travis’s experience entails complex corporate matters involving venture-backed startup companies, contracts and transactions, mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance, regulatory compliance, and day-to-day corporate, employment and intellectual property matters. Travis is especially experienced with working with clients on securities offerings and other corporate and equity transactions through successive rounds of funding.
In addition to his corporate law practice, Travis routinely advises clients regarding complex corporate, contractual, and employment disputes and litigation, including intra-corporate and shareholder disputes.
- New York
Federal Court Admissions
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- J.D., magna cum laude, Hofstra University School of Law
- B.A., summa cum laude, Columbia College, Columbia University