David J. Shlansky
David Shlansky has extensive experience in corporate transactional and litigation work. David has been working to help clients since clinical work in 1992 and has handled thousands of matters, treating each matter with his best effort and hard work. Whether the matter is one involving hundreds of millions of dollars or helping individuals with personal and civil rights matters, David treats each client’s issue with the same commitment and careful thought.
David maintains an active litigation and dispute-resolution practice in the areas of intellectual property protection, employment, shareholders’ rights, real estate development, contracts, and the many ways that clients find themselves involved in disputes.
David has represented clients in proceedings in the state trial courts of New York, New Jersey, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Virginia, Texas, Connecticut, and Vermont, as well as the federal courts in Massachusetts, New York, Vermont, Illinois, Maine, Maryland, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Florida, Michigan, Arkansas, Connecticut, Colorado, and California.
- New York
Federal Court Admissions
- U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado
- U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the District of Vermont
- U.S. District Court of the Virgin Islands
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the First Circuit
- J.D., Harvard Law School
- B.A., summa cum laude, Columbia College, Columbia University