"To provide the outstanding service that each client deserves, I step into their shoes in every project, working to get a deep understanding of the client’s goals and concerns."
Travis Tatko specializes in complex corporate matters typically involving contracts and transactions, corporate governance, regulatory compliance, and day-to-day corporate, employment and intellectual property matters. Travis also has experience working with clients in securities offerings and other financial transactions.
Prior to joining SLG, Travis practiced with a leading global law firm in New York City.
• B.S., summa cum laude, Columbia College, Columbia University
• J.D., magna cum laude, Hofstra University School of Law
Awards and Distinctions
• Phi Beta Kappa
• Alumni Affairs Editor, Hofstra Law Review
• Complex and Intra-Corporate Disputes
• Shareholder Issues
• Complex Contractual Issues
• New York