“With diverse backgrounds and a collaborative spirit, SLG attorneys bring innovative ideas to each project, working as a team with the client to solve the most difficult problems."
Meredith Crandall concentrates her practice on corporate governance, employment, licensing, regulatory compliance, and real estate matters. She also brings deep experience to the table in environmental and natural resources regulatory matters, at both the state and federal levels.
Prior to joining SLG, Meredith served in the legal division of the Vermont Agency of Natural Resources, and also at the Environmental and Natural Resources Law Clinic at Vermont Law School.
- B.S., cum laude, Radford University
- J.D., Vermont Law School
- Master of Studies in Environmental Law,
Vermont Law School
- Government Contracting
- Intellectual Property Licensing and Disputes
- Federal Regulatory Compliance
- Employment Disputes and Compliance
- American Bar Association