"I do the best I possibly can to achieve the right outcome for my clients. There is no greater satisfaction than a job well done."
Matthew Rohrbaugh focuses on corporate matters involving contract and transaction documents, corporate governance, licensing and compliance issues, and employment matters, among others. Matthew advises clients in several diverse fields, including defense, avionics and alternative energy.
Prior to joining SLG, Matthew served in both the corporate and mergers and acquisitions section of a large Boston law firm.
• B.S., Unity College
• J.D., cum laude, Vermont Law School
Awards and Distinctions
• Head Notes Editor, Vermont Law Review
• Transactional Structuring
• Contract Negotiation
• Employment Disputes and Compliance
• Business Litigation and Disputes
• Vermont Bar Association
• Washington, D.C.